Isn’t it frustrating to get mobile network not available message over and over again when you want to access the web?
The scene gets even worse as you try to make a call or send a message. You can’t do anything on your device rather stare at it with anger.
That’s why I have come up with a few solutions you should try when you get mobile network not available error. If you want to fix your mobile network not available issue completely this guide will help you in that.
- 1 How to Solve Mobile Network Not Available Issue?
- 1.1 Check Whether You are in an Area with Decent Signal Strength
- 1.2 Turn Airplane Mode on and off
- 1.3 Power off Your Phone and Turn it on
- 1.4 Manually Select the Cellular Network
- 1.5 Check for Software Updates
- 1.6 Place SIM Card Properly
- 1.7 Factory Data Reset
- 1.8 Wrapping Up: How to fix mobile network not available issue
How to Solve Mobile Network Not Available Issue?
I have tried many solutions for this error and found some of them working. You can read them below.
Check Whether You are in an Area with Decent Signal Strength
Most of the times, you will get this error due to the lack of network strength. So, check your friend’s mobile to see whether the signal strength is decent enough.
If you see the signal is fair, you can move on to the next solution. In case you find it weak, you must move to a place with better signals.
Turn Airplane Mode on and off
The airplane mode is a method using which you can keep your phone out of the network signal range. When you turn it on, the device goes into a state as if no SIM were available.
Once turn the airplane mode on, wait a few seconds for the phone to lose all the signals. Then, try to turn it back on. There you go!
After a few seconds, you will see the signal strength and obviously, you will be able to call, message, and, connect to the web. You don’t get mobile network not available issue anymore.
Power off Your Phone and Turn it on
Most of the times, the above solution works well. If you don’t get any green signal, you can keep on trying this method as well. Restarting your smartphone, android or IOS is the best way to get richer and stronger mobile network instantly.
I hope you use an Android device. All the Android phones have a power button, on pressing which will give you a power menu. You can restart, turn off and enable airplane mode using the same.
What you should do is turn off your device. Wait for your phone to make a beep sound. Then, press and hold the power button to turn it back on.
Hurray! Haven’t you successfully solved the mobile network not available issue?
In case you don’t, turn off the device again. And, open the back cover to remove the battery. Keep the phone in the same state for about 5- 10 minutes. Then, put it back and turn it on. Hopefully, it will work.
Manually Select the Cellular Network
There is an option on every phone, let alone Android, to choose your cellular network manually. I have tried this method to solve the mobile network error and nine out of ten times, it worked. Choosing the network manually helps you get mobile signal even at remote places where you don’t have access to towers or connectivity.
Follow the steps given below to proceed and get mobile network on your smartphone
- Pick up your phone and open the Settings (no matter from notification panel or app drawer).
- Under Wireless & Networks, you can see a More option. Just tap on it.
- Can’t you see Mobile Networks there? Touch on the same for the next step.Step 4: Select Network Operators and choose Manual from the next screen. There you go. After the scan, it will show the networks available in your area.
- Choose yours. That’s it.
You can also restart the device if the issue doesn’t get sorted out after the last step.
Check for Software Updates
Almost every manufacturer releases firmware versions with bug fixes. So, I highly recommend you should install the updates as soon as it hits your notification area (not beta versions, though).
In case you don’t get any update notifications, you can do it manually from the settings.
- Open Settings on your Android device.
- Scroll down to see the last option called About phone. Just tap on it to open the same.
- You can see System Updates. On tapping on it, you will get a button to check for updates. When the manufacturer releases a new firmware version, you can see an update notice.
Don’t hesitate to install if anything comes up.
Place SIM Card Properly
Mobile network not available error often happens due to the improper SIM card placement. The different SIM card sizes (regular, micro and nano) may lead to confusions.
So, you must check whether the SIM card is placed correctly or not in the given spot. If you sense anything wrong, remove the card gently without rushing and, put it back in correct position.
Most of the times, this simple fix works very well for the majority of people who suffers from this issue.
Factory Data Reset
Factory data reset is the ultimate solution for the mobile network not available issue. You shouldn’t try this first. As it deletes all the data, you must try the rest and then get your hand on this one.
- As always, access the Settings panel.
- Scroll down to see Backup & reset beneath personal.
- Once you open Backup & reset, you will see another option called Factory data reset. Just tap on the same and follow the process.
That’s it. As it brings your phone to the initial state, you have to wait a few minutes to complete the process.
Wrapping Up: How to fix mobile network not available issue
So you have got seven fixes for mobile network not available problem.
I don’t think you will have any doubts regarding this because every fix is simple. In case you have any confusion, you can use the comment section to reach out to me. I will be more than glad to help you out.
And, don’t forget to share this post with your online and offline friends. They will thank you later for doing so.